Delivering World-Class Brands To Make A Difference In People’s Life.
Crux Our Values
The «3N » Factors :
- Never Give Up
- Never Stop Learning
- Never Stop Improving
- Our teams are our extended family. We are sharing our future, our dreams and the most valuable time.
- Implementing radical truth and radical transparency for meaningful relationships with family spirit.
- Improving our performance by challenging ourselves, by learning and by reflecting.
- We believe that building up the business is the way to build up our people within the company.
- Accountability for the results.
- Performing with excellency on every detail within each task. Following professional ethics and principles.
- Making changes in people’s life by delivering world-class brands to the markets and providing outstanding service to our customers.
- Shaking up the status-quo in every market by our achievements and deliverables.
- Strengthening the will of persistence in pursuing Greatness over the lifetime.
- Acting with discipline and motivation led by the purpose in every single day.
Elaboration and Practices On Company Mission and Values
Action: Our working environment is like a battlefield, an arena to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high and getting the satisfaction that comes along with that sort of super-achievement. There is no minor or senior role. Every member influences how the business is run. People should be accountable to the company values and guiding principles.
Responsibility: This doesn't mean just being charged by tasks and accomplishing the job effectively. That drains the essential meaning of the word. Responsibility stands for delivering results, finding solutions, improving the performance, anticipate, challenging ourselves and being responsible for achieving and for being successful. Doing the job without being deeply involved in delivering great results, empty the real meaning of Responsibility.
Grit: History shows that great results came from great effort and consistency. Life helps people who help themselves. Hard circumstances turn into opportunities for those who stand for greatness and high standards. Success is a choice that we make and work for! And people who seems to be lucky are making their own luck.
- Never saying anything about someone that we wouldn’t say to them directly and don’t try people without accusing them to their faces.
- Don’t let loyalty to people stand in the way of truth and the well-being of the organization.
- We not only have the privilege to speak up and “fight for the right” but we are obliged to do so.
Love: Tough love is both the hardest and the most important type of love to give, knowing it is so rarely welcomed. The greatest gift we can give to our people is the power to be successful. Giving them the opportunity to struggle rather than giving them the things they are struggling for will make them stronger. Compliments are so easy to give but they don’t help people stretch. Pointing out someone’s mistakes and weaknesses is harder and less appreciated, but much more valuable in the long run.
Attitude: Mistakes are our teachers so our success. We learn from them. However, some types of mistakes are not acceptable. These mistakes are intentional. They could be the result of lack of self discipline and motivation, or the absence of personal high standards, values and principals. Generally, people who make intentional mistakes don’t fit with the company culture and core value. People with inappropriate values and inadequate abilities can have devastating impact on the organization. People’s behavior reflects what they are.
Criticism: It is an essential ingredient in the improvement process, yet, if handled incorrectly, can be destructive. It should be handled objectively. There is no hierarchy in the giving or receiving of criticism.
- Money is a byproduct of excellence, not a goal. Our overriding objective is serving our people and society by delivering excellency in every aspect and area of our business. Excellency is the result of constant improvements. It comes first, money will follow.
- Doing what is right for ourselves, our people and our community. The feel of fulfillment comes from doing something for others. It comes from the exertion of time and energy for someone else.